Finished Dimensions (mm): 105mm diameter x 20mm Spinner Height.
Model type: Single Part
STLhive 3D printing Product Feature/Benefits:
- Ideal for small projects that need propulsion or for airflow.
- Aggressive pitch moves lots of air.
- Highly efficient airfoils used for maximum efficiency (proprietary).
- This is an original STLhive design. It is specifically designed for 3D printing and is not available from anywhere other than STLhive.com.
Additional items required:
Additional fabrication required:
- Typical removal of support material if Reqd.
- Drill printed holes to full internal diameter if required (1.5 – 1.7 mm).
- To smoothen profile paint with epoxy and sand smooth with 200 grit sandpaper. repeat this process until the desired surface finish is achieved (use finer grit as needed).
- Balance propeller with an off-the-shelf hobby propeller balancer.
- Sand trailing edges to remove mass for balancing or add clear nail varnish to the tip of the lightest blade.
- DO NOT USE ACETONE TO SMOOTH THE PART.
Purchasing / Downloading:
- You have 24 hours to download your parts after purchase.
- When you buy this part, you get “.STL” files in a “Zipped” folder (For Windows).
- This part has thin features and printing results will vary based on printer quality and ideal printer set-up.
- STLhive’s recommended printing suggestions are determined based upon the part’s usage. Safety is out main concern.
- Alternate orientations may provide prints that use less support material but you do so at your own risk. We try whenever possible to orient the grain structure to maximize part strength.
- This part is intended to be printed using high quality printers; and is modeled with great attention to detail. Printing quality is determined by the printer you are using, your printer set-up and by the type and quality of material used.
- When printing parts designed for Powder LASER sintering Filament based printers may struggle to provide a part that is easy to free from support material.
- We own the intellectual rights to all the content on our website because we created it!
- We would ask that you don’t share this part with your friends; we have priced it so that it is less painful to purchase our parts than it is to share them.
- If you are the naughty-type that share files without permission (no you don’t have permission!) could you please give us a “shout-out” in return? Thanks!
- Our parts are not to be sold on other websites – please inform us of any such activity!