Model type: Multiple Parts
STLhive 3D printing Product Feature/Benefits:
- Print orientation (As shown) is intended to eliminate the need for supports and provide a flat back to the tire.
- Print with 1.5mm to 2mm thick walls and 15% infill.
- This is an original STLhive design but it is made to fit existing Lego products; therefore it is as close as makes no difference. It is not specifically designed for 3D printing because it is intended to be as close as possible to the existing genuine Lego product.
- Please consider buying your Students and/or children a Lego robotics kit – they are awesome. We have no affiliation with Lego in any way – we are just big fans.
Additional items required:
- Actual Lego
- STLhive Lego compatible parts.
Additional fabrication required:
- Typical removal of support material if Reqd.
Purchasing / Downloading:
- When you buy this part, you get “.STL” files in a “Zipped” folder (For Windows).
- STLhive’s recommended printing suggestions are determined based upon the part’s usage. Safety is out main concern.
- Alternate orientations may provide prints that use less support material but you do so at your own risk. We try whenever possible to orient the grain structure to maximize part strength.
- This part is intended to be printed using high quality printers; and is modeled with great attention to detail. Printing quality is determined by the printer you are using, your printer set-up and by the type and quality of material used.
- Filament based printers (like Makerbot and RepRap) may struggle to provide a part that is easily freed from support material.
- Don’t copy our stuff please! – We own the intellectual rights to all the content on our website because we created it!
- We would ask that you don’t share this part with your friends; we have priced it so that it is less painful to purchase our parts than it is to share them.
- If you are the naughty-type that shares files without permission (no you don’t have permission!) could you please give us a “shout-out” in return? Thanks!
- Our parts are not to be sold on other websites – please inform us of any such activity!