Finished Dimensions (mm): 34, 30, 44 (based on suggested print orientation)
Model type: Multiple part assembly – using off-the-shelf parts.
STLhive 3D printing Product Feature/Benefits:
- Longer design does not rub on housing (GoPro Hero3 shown).
- Two pieces are assembled after printing to eliminate the need for lots of support material while printing.
- The button with our STLhive.com Logo holds the screw in permanently using a friction fit (Push Hard!).
- Support-minimal printing looks smoother, it also saves time and money.
- Print orientation (As shown) is intended to maximise part strength but may require some support material. Reorientation of the part may result in less required support material but may dangerously weaken the part resulting in the part breaking while in use.
- This part feels very strong and comfortable to use.
Additional items required:
- To assemble you will need 1 screw not included (Hex-Head Cap Screw, M5 x 0.8mm, 50mm Long, Stainless Steel – or Equivalent).
Additional fabrication required:
- Typical removal of support material if Reqd.
- Drill printed holes to full internal diameter (5.5mm – 6.5mm).
- Sand the outer edge of the button to make the fit looser (easier).
Purchasing / Downloading:
- You have 24 hours to download your parts after purchase.
- When you buy this part, you get “.STL” files in a “Zipped” folder (For Windows).
- STLhive’s recommended printing suggestions are determined based upon the part’s usage. Safety is out main concern.
- Alternate orientations may provide prints that use less support material but you do so at your own risk. We try whenever possible to orient the grain structure to maximize part strength.
- This part is intended to be printed using high quality printers; and is modeled with great attention to detail. Printing quality is determined by the printer you are using, your printer set-up and by the type and quality of material used.
- When printing parts designed for Powder LASER sintering Filament based printers may struggle to provide a part that is easy to free from support material.
- We own the intellectual rights to all the content on our website because we created it!
- We would ask that you don’t share this part with your friends; we have priced it so that it is less painful to purchase our parts than it is to share them.
- If you are the naughty-type that share files without permission (no you don’t have permission!) could you please give us a “shout-out” in return? Thanks!
- Our parts are not to be sold on other websites – please inform us of any such activity!